You've chosen in store pickup. We'll reserve your product for you at check out.
The Apogee Electronics HypeMiC is a USB cardioid condenser microphone designed to provide easy setup and high-resolution audio for singers, podcasters, video bloggers, and musicians in home recording rooms, project studios, and portable setups. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates signal from behind the microphone to minimize room reflections in the recording. The condenser capsule is fed to an integrated microphone preamp and then sent to a built-in analog compressor that offers three selectable presets optimized for applications such as music production, live streaming, and broadcast. The internal AD/DA converters support resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz, ensuring high-resolution capture and playback.
No configuration or installation is necessary; just connect the HypeMiC to a compatible computer running Mac OS X or Windows or to an iOS device equipped with a lightning port. The HypeMC handles a high maximum SPL and allows you to easily set your recording level via the gain knob and offers push-button muting. Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm headphone jack and monitor with zero latency. Multicolor LEDs indicate the input level and more.
The HypeMiC ships with a pop filter, tabletop tripod stand, mic-stand adapter, carry case, USB cables, and a Lightning cable.
- No configuration required
- Resolution up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Condenser element with cardioid polar pattern
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring jack
- Blend control allows for zero-latency monitoring and personalized mixing of input and playback signals
- Input gain control with up to 46 dB of gain and push-to-mute function
- Built-in analog compressor with shape, squeeze, and smash settings tailored for different amounts of gain reduction
- Multicolor LEDs indicate status, input level, compression, and Blend mode
- High maximum SPL of 130 dB
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and iOS
- Includes USB Type-A, USB Type-C, and Lightning cables
- Includes pop filter, tabletop tripod stand, mic stand adapter, and carry case
- Made in the USA