You've chosen in store pickup. We'll reserve your product for you at check out.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- RAID and JBOD Support
- The ThunderBay 4 comes pre-configured in RAID 5, but also supports RAID 0, 1, 4, 10, and JBOD.
- Time-Tested Cooling
- Built on OWC's time-tested enclosure cooling technology, the Thunderbay 4 utilizes an open "flow-thru" vented design with an over-sized 92mm, low turbulence, noise-quieting fan to keep the drives running cool and reliably.
- Daisy-chain up to six ThunderBay 4s for more storage capabilities and increased performance, or connect multiple ThunderBay 4s to multiple Thunderbolt 3 ports to achieve higher speed capabilities.
- Vibration Dampened
- The ThunderBay 4's drive isolating design reduces sonic resonance and is aided by over-sized, rugged, vibration-absorbing, non-skid feet.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support
- Dual Thunderbolt ports let you connect the display of your choice that your computer can support, including 4K displays.
- OWC Thunderbolt Cable
- The ThunderBay 4 comes with a certified OWC Thunderbolt 3 cable.